Senior Lab Manager- Hybrid
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the
hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote,
mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing
for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops
the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and
increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By
knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling
breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business
gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more
information, visit www.sonicwall.comor follow us on Twitter,
LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun,
high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology,
networking and cybersecurity. Whether you're in sales, marketing,
engineering, product management, technical support or finance,
you'll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000
organizations across the globe. If you're ready for a career that
can impact change - and not just another job-join one of committed
and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SonicWALL is looking for talented individuals who want to work in
cutting edge technology with a dynamic, fast-growing company. If
you have what it takes to thrive in this fast-paced environment and
you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact
us. We'd love to hear from you!
The candidate must possess excellent problem solving and
communication skills. He or she must have a "can-do" attitude, be
self-directed in a fast-paced engineering environment, as well as
working as part of a team. In addition, the individual must be
flexible, dependable, and have excellent time management
- As a Lab Manager person, you will be responsible for day-to-day
operations of Engineering lab(s) infrastructure and Dev/QA Lab(s)
networks that includes ground up design and
- The Lab Manager is also responsible for creating complex test
beds that are efficient, scalable and flexible.
- The candidate needs to create and maintain routine maintenance
(software and hardware) schedules.
- Design, Installs, maintains, and monitors the operation of the
Engineering lab(s) LAN/WAN, recommends, writes, and implements Lab
operation policies and standards, while ensuring adherence to
corporate security and IT procedures and policies.
- Trains users on LAN/WAN and Network topologies, operations and
- The Lab Administrator will work directly with Test Engineers,
Software Developers, diagnostic engineers and sales engineers in
the office to help them use lab resources effectively.
- Storage Array/SAN Implementing, Maintaining, Monitoring, and
Performance tuning on with DELL PowerVault, Equallogic,
- Virtualization with VMWare ESXi/Vcenter Clustering and
- Receive switches and other equipment.
- Install equipment in lab racks.
- Negotiation with various Vendors.
- Results oriented with a strong focus on quality
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Ability to work in an interrupt driven environment.
- Complex network topology design and implementation a
- A CCIE certification is a big plus as well as a MCSE or similar
- Extensive knowledge and experience configuring, supporting, and
managing SonicWall, Cisco, HP, Juniper, Dell, routers, switches,
firewalls, VPN concentrators and related interfaces.
- Expert level experience designing and troubleshooting medium to
large scale, multi-site, enterprise network environments
- Strong understanding of basic & advanced routing and
communications protocols and all layers of the OSI model.
- Understanding of network security, Email Security products,
remote access products and testing methods a plus.
- Familiarity with Keysight/IXIA, Spirent and other traffic
generators and test tools a big plus.
- Experience in public and private clouds: AWS, Azure, OpenStack,
KVM, HyperV, VMWare.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with
the ability to represent and advocate complex technical concepts
- Highly self-motivated and directed, and keen attention to
- Working closely with CSIRT team.
- Familiarity with Shell or Python scripting.
- 7 years of experience designing, building, and operating
large-scale networks, hardware, or lab infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, and other protected status as required by applicable
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of
talented people and providing active security solutions in 215
Keywords: SonicWall, Milpitas , Senior Lab Manager- Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!