Principal Consultant -Oracle Finance Applications (ITO063312)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description - Principal Consultant -Oracle Finance
Applications (ITO063312) Principal Consultant -Oracle Finance
Applications - ITO063312 With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious
and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the
world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling
all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently
and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Functional Consultant -
Principal Consultant JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage business analysis processes mapping including
requirements gathering methodologies, documentation, and scope
definition with non-technical business user constituencies.
- Communicate the vision for the system by documenting,
analyzing, and prioritizing business requirements from business
objectives, documenting those requirements and refining them into
technical action items.
- Engage business users spanning multiple business units and
ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to
ensure effective technology solutions.
- Engage business users to support all necessary clarification
for the Project Team, Development Team and Production Support Team
to design and implement an effective solution.
- Verification of feasibility of Business User's request
functionality and business rules based on existing technical
systems and data structures
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts
without direct supervision
- Scope Documents
- Use Cases, Functional designs and document configurations
- Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
- Activity Diagrams
- Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Application Gap analysis
- Expert understanding and ability to query and analyze
applications data schema.
- Provide business and technical leadership and work with the IT
Project Team to ensure that projects progress against expected
timelines and alert project team to risks and issues related to IT
- Complete assigned projects in a timely and cost-effective
manner and coordinate the tasks of internal and external resources
where necessary to achieve required results.
- Ensures the security of Driscoll's confidential and proprietary
information and materials
- May lead technical/functional teams or projects.
- Establish working relationships with others outside area of
- Solve complex problems; take a broad perspective to identify
innovation solutions and develop new concepts, methods and
- Bachelor's degree in Information and Communication Technology
- 8-10 years working environment as an Oracle Applications
Consultant, System Analyst / Manager
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle ERP Application
- Expert level knowledge of General Ledger, Accounts Receivables,
Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting and Project
Billings module configurations.
- Strong knowledge on Finance processes.
- Proficiency with SQL based queries and Software Development
Life Cycle Methodologies
- Strong functional understanding of the Oracle modules and
development framework for extensions in Oracle Cloud
- Advance skills in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint,
- English required at an advanced proficiency level
- Has gone through 2-3 full lifecycle implementations for General
Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets,
Project Accounting and Project Billings
- Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT
- Has shown record of strategic project planning and client
- Worked with a broad range of diverse customers and stakeholders
Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority
projects with varying deadlines.
- Experience with managing team(s) Genpact is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed
to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and
inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
For more information, visit www.genpact.com . -Follow us on Twitter
, Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Keywords: Genpact, Milpitas , Principal Consultant -Oracle Finance Applications (ITO063312), Accounting, Auditing , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...