Lead Data Engineer
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Lead Data Engineer in Milpitas, California - Careers at Enquero
SFO Skip Branding
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US -- 2020 ENQUERO INC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TERMS OF
CA 95035 firstname.lastname@example.org+1 408 708 9307Send us a Message Maximum
to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.
Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary
are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of
basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party
cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this
website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with
your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.
But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your
browsing experience. Necessary Always Enabled Non-necessary Lead
Data Engineer in Milpitas, California - Careers at Enquero SFO Skip
to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Candidate Log in Lead Data Engineer Job Locations
US-CA-Milpitas ID 2021-2217 Category Information Technology
Overview We are--the--Gen-Next technology--solution provider,
solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers
across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and
navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box--solutions
continue to bridge the gap between ideas and reality,--delivering
impact through connected data, architecture and experience. WE ARE
ENQUERO ---DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014! Excellence
with Enquero-- We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging
bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open
culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our
voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.-- If
you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn't scare
you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have
a life outside work as well.-- Responsibilities As a Lead Data
Engineer in Enquero's Data & Analytics unit you will be leading a
fast-paced team to deliver industry contextual technology solutions
for our Fortune 500 customers as per the customer requirements. You
will leverage your formal education in the relevant field and your
professional experience to apply professional concepts to work on
targeted problems and tasks. You will follow standard practices and
procedures applicable in your area of work to complete your
task/deliverable with high quality under limited supervision.--
Your passion for conceptualizing, designing, and building models
and your ability to ask the right questions, apply analytical
skills, technical skills and reliably complete your deliverable
with high quality. Your demonstrated ability to consistently
achieve this while continuing to improve your knowledge and skills
will define success for your role.--You will exercise independent
judgement within defined policies and procedures to determine
appropriate action as well as lead a small team to an outcome while
being a role model for your team.
- Perform project analysis and development tasks of increasingly
complex nature which may require extensive research and
- Make design and technical decisions for application and ensure
high performance of the application.--
- Determining methods and procedures on new tasks, establishing
these for the assignment and coordinating activities with other
employees while leading a small team and demonstrating a good
leadership within the team
- Work in an agile development environment and ensures
process/policy compliance as per organizations--guidelines.
- Collaborate with leaders, business analysts, project managers,
IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with
internal and external customers, to understand requirements and
develop needs according to business requirements--
- Supports code deployments and configuration changes to
production and non-production systems, following established
- Be a thought leader, understand the latest trends and
capabilities to implement modern and successful solutions--
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging
in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in
Github, Stack overflow, meetups / conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology
trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and
events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special
projects etc. Qualifications Required
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in design, development, and
deployment of large-scale, distributed, and cloud-deployed software
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Strong experience in Python and Spark
- Strong experience in AWS (Glue, lambda, step functions,
- Good experience in communicating and leading offshore team
- Good experience working with business teams.
- Must have been part of minimum 2 end to end big data projects
and must have handled defined modules independently.
- Expert in SQL and good with data modelling for relational,
analytical and big data workloads.
- Advanced programming skills with Python, Scala or Java.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, & distributed
- Strong experience and deep understanding of Spark
- Expert in Hive.
- Strong experience in Azure (Preferred:Azure Architect
- Strong experience in Snowflake Data Warehouse
(Preferred:Snowflake pro Certified). Mandatory
- Experience in working with both batch and streaming
- Good experience in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Experience in working with Kafka or related messaging queue
- Hands on experience in writing shell scripts for automating
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Delivery focused and willingness to work in a fast-paced work
- Takes initiative and responsibility for delivering complex
- Knowledge of building REST API end points for data
- Excellent oral and written communication is a must.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies and experience in working
with scrum teams. Preferred
- Master's in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience building self-service tools for analytics would be
- Knowledge of ELK stack would be a plus.
- Knowledge of implementing CI/CD on the pipelines is a
- Knowledge of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) will be
- Knowledge of building RESTful services would be an added
- Experience working with one of the popular Public Cloud based
platforms. Disclaimer This job description is intended to describe
the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job.
It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At
Enquero, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for
continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Enquero--is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share
Refer a Friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Milpitas , Lead Data Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!