Company: Us Technology International Private Limited
Posted on: January 5, 2022
- Experience in SSD FW validation, script development, unit test
case development, white/Gray box testing
- Experience in SATA, SAS, NVMe or PCIE protocol testing and
debug, including knowledge of relevant debug tools (protocol
analyzers, scopes, logic analyzers).
- Experience in firmware development of storage or memory related
products is added advantage.
- Experience in firmware debugging using tools JTAG debuggers
- Experience in programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++,
- Understand Software development Life Cycle.
- Experience working with Flash memory technologies is a
- Knowledge of system architecture is a plus.
- Ability to co-ordinate with different geographic
- Ability to analyze problem and direct team or even work
independently as required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and Self-driven.
Keywords: Us Technology International Private Limited, Milpitas , Firmware Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!