Company: View, Inc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings
to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn?t changed for
centuries?the everyday window?and in so doing, built the technology
foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential,
more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.View Smart Windows
use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to
the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to
natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also
transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration,
internet browsing and more?and come with a cloud-connected smart
building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor
cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely
reimagine the occupant experience.The impact of our products is
profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and
research has shown that employees working next to View Smart
Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of
sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies
around the world?including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford
Health Care, and countless others?have already designed our
products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting
started!OUR CULTURE AND VALUESWe are committed to our culture. We
actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a TeamPOSITION SUMMARY
- Developing documentation for Information Security tools.
- Implementing and managing Information Security enabled products
or other compensating security control technologies to reduce
identified risk to an acceptable level.
- Documenting and escalating incidents (including event's
history, status, and potential impact for further action) that may
cause ongoing and immediate impact to the environment.
- Planning and recommending modifications or adjustments to the
- Conducting threat models, gap analyses, and security
architecture reviews of the full stack including applications built
on cloud and emerging technologies.
- Providing advice and input for Disaster Recovery, Contingency,
and Continuity of Operations Plans.
- Participating in internal security audits and
- Conduct penetration testing targeting critical data, services,
- Using Information Security enabled systems for continual
monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious
- Assisting in security patch management process and validation
- Implementing and managing open-source Information Security
- Researching emerging technologies and maintaining awareness of
current security risks in support of security enhancement and
development efforts. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiarity with advanced security concepts, best practices and
- Experience in basic scripting and programming, including but
- Experience with Unix or Linux-based operating system
administration, including familiarity with filesystems and standard
- Experience with networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP,
HTTP, DNS, SSL, VLAN, REST APIs, switching & routing, and
- Strong knowledge of at least several of the following areas:
Windows Security, Cloud Security, Application Security, SDLC, Proxy
Servers, DLP, Application Whitelisting, Vulnerability Management,
and endpoint security controls.
- Strong knowledge of Cryptography, PKI, and Certificate
- Strong knowledge of OWASP.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to track and
report progress against established milestones, metrics and
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the
ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as
strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to
operate with minimal supervision.
- Results driven, highly engaged professional; uses discretionary
effort to meet/exceed desired results in a fast-paced
- Passionate team member; collaborative; cultivates an energizing
environment and is committed to team success. DESIRED SKILLS AND
- A good working knowledge of at least a handful of programming
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL database programming and
management, particularly including MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience installing and administering a variety of
commercial and opensource security systems including firewalls,
IDS/IPS, SIEM, manage antivirus/antimalware, patch management, NAC,
DLP, and Group Policy.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory program requirements,
such as HIPAA, ISO 27000, NIST, FISMA, and SOC standards. EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 4 years? experience in hands-on IT security and
- At least one of the leading industry certifications such as:
GIAC Security Essentials, Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP, OSCP.
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: View, Inc, Milpitas , Security Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!