Sr. Test Engineer
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Sr. RF/OTA Test Engineer
This person will work directly with product design teams to
streamline development processes and to provide lab services
including debug, rework, benchmark, prototype and test consumer
electronics wireless products. You should have hands on knowledge
of different RF/ Over The Air (OTA) measurement systems/chambers
and other communication equipment, inventory management and the
necessary infrastructure required to support multiple engineering
- Test/support/develop test plans and efficiency testing using
RF/ OTA chambers
- RF/OTA chamber range calibration, maintenance, and
- Solely set up tests, perform tests on products & identify areas
of non-compliance between local test lab locations.
- Generate test reports & related documentation.
- 8+ years of hands on experience in compliance RF/ OTA
- Solid understanding and experience with RF/ OTA testing
standards - FCC, ETSI, CEE
- Test & troubleshooting experience in an R&D environment
with a solid understanding of product delivery life
- Familiar with RF/OTA test equipment - Spectrum analyzers, test
receivers, signal generators, amplifiers, antennas.
- Able to debug RF/OTA problems using analytical and measurement
techniques along with intuitive approaches
- Soldering, rework, load box construction, and harness assembly
- Solid understanding of worldwide RF/OTA standards
- Lab quality systems understanding.
- Managing a team
Keywords: Yoh, Milpitas , Sr. Test Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!