Company: EPM Scientific
Posted on: June 19, 2022
SummaryA publicly traded and innovative biotech company with a
market cap of $5.2B specializing in biological reagents and tools
applicable in research, drug discovery, and diagnostics is looking
for a qualified Manufacturing Engineer to join the team in
Milpitas, CA. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for
various manufacturing procedures in a high-mix-low-volume
production, and for development of systems, processes, machines,
tools and equipment that turn raw material into a product. This
role is ideal for those looking for a positive, tight-knit
workplace culture, career advancement opportunities, and long-term
growth within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities
- Design systems and processes, install and maintain equipment
used for manufacturing.
- Create work structures for the ERP system (Oracle).
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) structures.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) including
parameters like equipment settings, CTQs, measurements, sample
sizes, limits, etc.
- Supports other functions such as inventory control, quality
management, quality control, material flow, cost analysis,
procurement and supply chain management.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, chemistry,
manufacturing/production or mechanical engineering.
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle preferred).
- 2-5 years' of relevant experience in manufacturing in biotech
or biopharma industry.
- Experience in analyzing manufacturing processes including
- Practical understanding of Bill of Materials (BoM) within an
ERP system and how they affect the manufacturing process.*This is
an onsite, contract-to-hire role.**This is a 6-12 month
contract-to-hire, with 40% matching retirement fund + nearly 100%
full healthcare coverage after conversion.W-2 only.
Keywords: EPM Scientific, Milpitas , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!