Posted on: June 20, 2022
I am looking for DeVops Engineer for direct client in San Jose,
100% Remote and project Duration 36 Months
Looking for 10+ EXP
Web Technology team is a dynamic, best-in-class, talented set of
individuals who partner with other digital marketing functions to
execute, define and govern digital marketing strategies, so they
can realize the most value from AEM implementation. As a DevOps
champion, you will be responsible for maintaining web stack across
all environments, working with the vendor to manage production
environments, and with a focus on CI/CD. With the rest of the team,
you're responsible for the quality of everything produced; if you
build it, you run it. The ideal candidate should have relevant and
extensive experience in Adobe Experience Manager, AWS, Content
Delivery Networks, Splunk, AWS, Jenkins, Github/Bitbucket, Slack,
Build, and Monitoring tools. You will work with internal web
technology, IT, and Security Operations teams to build and sustain
Web sites/applications. You are highly motivated, reliable,
detailed, and driven to produce high-quality work. You must thrive
in a fast-paced environment.
- B.S. or M.S. preferably in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent work experience with Strong CS foundation; 6+ years of
experience as a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer.
- Experience in designing/building systems for
- Demonstrable AWS skills, familiar with AWS Cloud Services and
Tools (like EC2, ALB, NLB, VPC, EKS, ECS, Route53, S3, EBS, EFS),
plus products like Packer, Ansible, Linux, Docker, Tenable,
- Hands-on expertise on content Management systems like AEM,
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud
- Familiarity with CDN i.e Akamai or Amazon CloudFront
- Understanding of Networking concepts such as TCP, IP, HTTP,
HTTPS, Firewall, Iptables within AWS and Linux platforms.
- Experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef,
Puppet (Ansible is preferred).
- Strong understanding and working experience with CI/CD and
available tools i.e usage of Jenkins, Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber,
Sonar & Gherkin, etc.
- Experience in Web Server applications like Apache, Nginx.
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
- Troubleshoot performance and stability issues.
- Be a clear communicator, document your work, share your ideas
- Review and be reviewed by your peers
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at
Keywords: TekPundits, Milpitas , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!