QA Engineer III
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Create tests to find any problems with software before the
product is launched.
- Identify and analyze any bugs found during testing and document
- Must pay very close attention to detail and coach their team on
managing testing tools, reporting results, and motivating process
- Develop new tests to run, run the tests, and document the
results; if any defects are noted, need to collaborate with the
software developers to find a fix and patch the program.
- Run the test again to make sure there are no new bugs and to
make sure the defect found has been corrected once the defect has
- Experience with computer programming languages such as, Java,
C++, Python, SQL, and XML.
- Must also have experience with Microsoft Windows and
- Participate in customer and regulatory agency audits.
- Prepare monthly QA status reports.
- Train internal personnel in QA program requirements.Skills: 3-
6 years of QA lead
Keywords: Experis, Milpitas , QA Engineer III, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!