Senior Mechanical Engineer
Company: Luxshare-ICT, Inc.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
- Based on Marketing requirements, help define and develop
- Deliver high quality ME designs that include complex surfacing,
design for manufacturing and design for assembly
- Run complex analysis to ensure all mechanical design details
perform according to customer requirements
- Write complex test reports covering a wide range of details to
all cross functional team members
- Work independently to create detail designs through concept
hand sketches to rough CAD models
- Help select and support suppliers for prototyping, tooling and
- Test and evaluate prototypes, tooling and first articles
- Manage communications with Asia Suppliers
- Work with a wide variety of cross functional disciplines from
ID, EE, AE, RF, Marketing, ODM's and more.Required Skills and
- BSME required
- MSME desirable
- 5 to 10 years of design for complex high volume consumer
- Good working knowledge of design using both injection molded
plastics, die casting, sheetmetal and more
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of materialization and the
process for selection.
- Must demonstrate experience with developing several products
from concept to mass production.
- 3-D CAD skills demonstrating surface design creation using ProE
or Nx is a must.
- Creative thinking and open to ideas and concept from
- Product genesis and conceptual design skills experience.
- Engineering analysis, including strength of materials,
tolerance analysis, FEA, and acoustics
- Familiarity with regulatory agency requirements for electronic
- Design for manufacturability, high and low volume
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Able to successfully negotiate with consultants, suppliers and
- Able to perform hands-on shop and lab work
Keywords: Luxshare-ICT, Inc., Milpitas , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!