Process Engineering Tech
Posted on: August 2, 2022
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees
thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we
strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and
purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful,
inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the
opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and
join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and
improve people's lives.Job SummaryTo support our extraordinary
teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're
looking to add a Process Engineering Technician located in USA, CA,
Milpitas.Reporting to the Process Engineering Manager, the Process
Engineering Technician role involves, performing technical tests
and experiments for process engineering.What a typical day looks
- Performs set-up of processing equipment.
- Create SMT reflow profile, wave & selective solder profile, and
BGA Rework profile.
- Create press-fit program, and selective program.
- Create Underfill, Edge Bonding, Conformal Coating program.
- Setup paste screen printing and laser marking program.
- Monitors, audits, and provides guidance to line operators.
- Processes test runs and prepares records (breakdown events,
scrap, etc.), charts, and graphs of results for presentation to
engineering to identify yield problems or test new products.
- Provides technical assistance to process development and
- Line change configuration.
- Performs corrective maintenance.
- Follows escalation procedures.The experience we're looking to
add to our team:
- Typically requires an associate degree in related field,
technical training or equivalent education and training.
- Typically requires 2+ years of related experience.
- As a highly skilled specialist, contributes to the development
of concepts and techniques.
- Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Determines quality/testing methods/ procedures on new
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing.
- Understand Preventative and Predictable Maintenance
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new
assignments. Often leads or supervises the activities of other
nonexempt personnel.What you'll receive for the great work you
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Keywords: Flex, Milpitas , Process Engineering Tech, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!