Technologist, Advanced Memory Test Development Engineering
Company: Western Digital
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionWe are looking for a Technologist
of Test Development Engineering to be responsible for test program
infrastructure development and test program delivery for new Memory
technologies and their end-based applications.Responsibilities
- Be part of the Advanced Memory Development team and play a key
role in the overall strategy and development of advanced memory
- Strong technical proficiency with expectations of helping
define advanced design for test methodologies, providing R&D
support, innovations in test time reductions, yield improvement and
program quality improvements as well as authoring and maintaining
test documentation, troubleshooting complex problems, mentoring
- Development of test program and test infrastructure solutions
including software and hardware for memory and platform products.
This includes wafer, burn in, and package level testing.
- Define test planning process used for test program delivery by
working closely with Device, Design, Product Development and key
cross-functional teams and leaders.QualificationsQualifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. Master's
degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in the field of product development
- Have test programming skills and test hardware development
- Memory test background is required. DRAM and NAND FLASH memory
- Experience with test vendors and introducing platform solutions
for new products.
- Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving,
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have
demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team
and outside of the team. Ability to work effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems, ability
to multi-task and meet deadlines.Excellent communication (written
and verbal) and interpersonal skills.Additional InformationAll your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Compensation & Benefits Details
- An employee's pay position within the salary range may be based
on several factors including but not limited to (1) relevant
education; qualifications; certifications; and experience; (2)
skills, ability, knowledge of the job; (3) performance,
contribution and results; (4) geographic location; (5) shift; (6)
internal and external equity; and (7) business and organizational
- The salary range is what we believe to be the range of possible
compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may
ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is
only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado or remote jobs
that can be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in
- You will also be eligible to participate in Western Digital's
Short-Term Incentive (STI) Plan and to receive equity awards under
our annual Long-Term Incentive (LTI) program, which consists of
restricted stock units (RSUs), pursuant to the terms of these
programs. RSU awards are also available to eligible new hires,
subject to Western Digital's Standard Terms and Conditions for
Restricted Stock Unit Awards.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid
vacation time; paid sick leave; medical/dental/vision insurance;
life, accident and disability insurance; tax-advantaged flexible
spending and health savings accounts; employee assistance program;
other voluntary benefit programs such as supplemental life and
AD&D, legal plan, pet insurance, critical illness, accident and
hospital indemnity; tuition reimbursement; transit; the Virgin
Pulse Program; the Applause Program, employee stock purchase plan,
and the Western Digital Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or
compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or
any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a
particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law.
Keywords: Western Digital, Milpitas , Technologist, Advanced Memory Test Development Engineering, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!