Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Assist reverse engineering of functional test fixtures
- Create and process Engineering change orders, preferably with
Agile or similar software experience
- Create/modify 3d models using solid works software
- Participate in design reviews, design transfer and
- Fixture / Equipment Validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Perform change management using process tools, forms
- Design, develop and document custom tools
- Expected to write reports, work instructions, test methods and
- Responsible for performing design reviews.
- Responsible for the purchase or design of equipment.
- Expected to integrate and build engineering subsystems in the
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Milpitas , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!