Component Engineer, Level I
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Summary: Coordinates engineering and costing efforts for
quotations, proposals, and new developments for microelectronic
component testing and qualification including Passive, Discrete,
Linear, Digital, and RF type components. Responsibilities also
include aiding in developing cost effective solutions, supporting
customer inquiries, assisting the engineering department for
customer requests and reports, and supporting project kickoffs. Job
- Review and analyze customer RFQs to establish customer
requirements and alignment to Micross capabilities. Compile
information such as Statement of Works, Customer SCDs, and device
data sheets as part of the review process.
- Provide cost structure for solutions for a given scope to
- Develop solutions to customer specified requirements for test,
screening, and qualification. Offer alternative solutions as
appropriate for alignment to capability and STS testing
- Review customer requirements for compliance with engineering
principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and
- Interface with customers to discuss company as well as customer
specifications and the integration of company services into
- Work with sales, quality, engineering, program management, and
reliability personnel to generate proposals that meet customer
- Knowledge in Military/Space and JEDEC standards, test methods,
inspections and reliability requirements.
- High initiative, result oriented and strong technical marketing
- Strong written / oral communication and planning skills are
essential with excellent team building skills. Other Duties &
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating,
disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all
- Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or
- 1-2 years' experience in semiconductor or electronics industry
environment is preferred
- Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced,
- Comprehension of engineering design and test experience very
helpful. This includes knowledge of RF, Mixed Signal, ASIC, and
Digital ATE and bench testing, in-house up-screening and
qualification, and Environmental Test
- Knowledge of sales and business development funnel and working
with sales managers.
- Good Communication skills while maintaining a professional
- Due to export control/trusted supplier rules, must be a US
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This position is in an ITAR-registered
facility, US Person (US Citizen or US Permanent resident) status is
a must. Benefits Medical, Dental, and Vision 401k Company Paid
Basic Life Insurance, STD, and LTD Vacation Time Sick Time Holidays
Tuition Reimbursement Pet Insurance Legal Insurance offered through
Allstate Critical Illness, Hospitalization and Accident Insurance
offered through Allstate
Keywords: Micross, Milpitas , Component Engineer, Level I, Engineering , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...