Company: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), enables design
breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and
industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies,
along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships
and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are
proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we
value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy's
employees worldwide. POSITION SUMMARY AE's Process Power products
group provide leading, field-proven power control capabilities that
enable complex semiconductor processes and other high-technology
applications. Advanced Energy is currently hiring an experienced
Project Manager to lead product development teams within the
Semiconductor product group to effect the transformation of initial
product designs thru prototype manufacturing/ test activities and
production release while utilizing AE's Product Development Process
(PDP). This includes developing procurement and manufacturing goals
that support the business objectives while Identifying and
implementing process improvements and assisting in the integration
of complex business factors to develop and implement long-term
strategic planning objectives as required.-- ESSENTIAL
- Interface with core teams to develop program plans, establish
schedules, gain plan-of-record approval, and facilitate project
- Manage the creation, prioritization, review, and ongoing
updating of procurement and manufacturing requirements.
- Facilitate team meetings, remove obstacles, and monitor and
communicate progress to milestones to internal and external
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency
plans and proper escalation. Assist the core team to meet or exceed
program targets (Scope, Financial, Quality, Schedule, and
- Work with the teams to establish plans to achieve product
quality goals. Ensure the team achieves production release at the
desired quality level and attainable product cost and meets the
- Analyze and report actual performance vs. program goals.
Communicate program status, progress, and challenges to senior
- Schedule and run all production/test operations. Track
progress, report status, and make necessary corrections to achieve
all program goals.
- Other duties as assigned. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Standard business environment.
- Domestic and International travel required. SKILLS:
- Organizing and planning skills.
- Priority setting skill.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed
- Ability to communicate clearly through oral and written
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to present clear and concise information to team,
internal customers, and external customers.
- Facilitation skills to lead meetings.
- Ability to lead extended teams and meet deadlines.
- Experience in program management including planning and senior
- Ability to build effective teams.
- Ability to manage daily workflow as required to meet
departmental and customer requirements.
- Demonstrate attentiveness to quality and productivity.
- Skilled in MS Office products, MS Project software and/or
- Skilled in ERP/MRP systems, preferably SAP EXPERIENCE:
- Approximately 10-plus total years relevant work experience
- 5-plus years of experience leading cross-functional teams in
the creation of electromechanical products with embedded
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience in lieu of
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Physics
- MBA or MS degree
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI PMP)
Keywords: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., Milpitas , Project Manager, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!