Director - Enterprise Collaboration Sales
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Director - Enterprise Collaboration Sales Location: Milpitas,
California, US Alternate Location United States Area of Interest
Job Type Professional *None Job Id 1317964 What is the opportunity
You will be responsible for the overall Theater go-to-market
strategy and plan for Cisco's Collaboration portfolio.
Extraordinary leadership, coaching, mentoring, and top grading
skills are required. To meet the job requirements, you must have
- A relentless drive to succeed and inspire a team of
Collaboration Regional managers and Product Sales Specialists (PSS)
to win market share in a hyper competitive environment
- The ability to operationalize a new go to market strategy for
the PSS team
- A proven track record on collaborating with in a matrix
- You know how to accurately forecast sales activity,
understanding trends, close ratios, and linearity.
- You exhibit strong critical thinking, innovation and leadership
- Your key traits are passion, creativity, initiative,
collaboration and the ability to motivate and innovate.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, changing
environment and possess extraordinary leadership skills.
- Experienced presentation, communication and influence skills
(written and verbal)
- You have an understanding of the business climate, competitive
environment, and share these findings and developments with
- You will balance strategic and operational issues, hire,
develop and retain top talent and communicate the region strategy
and business plan to multiple partners.
- You will have interaction with executives and business leaders
within customer segment.
- You will demonstrate an ability to excel within a
cross-functional team environment. What You'll Do
- Will be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota of
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that improve
Cisco opportunity within the customer environment.
- Experience in managing commercial sales motion, well versed in
running programs and demand generation activity.
- Lead a strong sales team to achieve and exceed sales quota and
provide mentoring and coaching to the team on a regular basis.
- This position is responsible for accurate forecasting and
managing the health of the business by driving execution across the
- Helping the partners to accelerate business across multiple
types of commercial customers.
- You will make presentations and lead customer discussions to
advance the sales process.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- You will lead a geographically dispersed team, with 10 direct
- Will need to make important resource decisions that apply both
corporate and account team resources to new opportunities. Who You
Are Do you love a challenge and want to drive technology
innovation? Are you a thinker, a creator, a leader, a maker? Love
being a quota carrying achiever who consistently delivers against
your forecast and goals? Is landing a new customer and closing the
big deal what you wake up for every single day? Do you want to be a
part of an amazing, high-energy, rapidly growing business at Cisco?
If the questions above get you excited, you have a deep sales
background with strong product positioning expertise and
extraordinary closing skills, and a positive, hard-working
attitude, then Cisco Collaboration Sales is where you belong.
- Must have established experience in the Collaboration market
- Sales management in similar business environment of Software or
- Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals.
- Knowledge of market trends and strong connections in the
- Strong leadership skills in a cross-functional teaming
- Selling solutions to commercial customers Why Cisco At Cisco,
each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make
a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works,
lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We
connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use
those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate
everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts,
learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate
businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart
Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of
this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be
the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair?
Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's
cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! Sign up to
receive notifications of similar jobs Cisco is an Affirmative
Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis,
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Cisco Systems, Inc., Milpitas , Director - Enterprise Collaboration Sales, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!