Director of Property Operations
Company: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: April 6, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains
our highest priority.Learn more --about Hilton's commitment to
supporting our communities and workforce as we navigate through the
COVID-19 crisis. Director of Property Operations/Engineering A
Property Operations Director is responsible for directing and
overseeing the functionality and safety of the facility to protect
the well-being of all guests and team members in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
What are the requirements? As Property Operations Director, you
would be responsible for directing and overseeing the functionality
and safety of the facility to protect the well-being of all guests
and team members in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver
outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee the functionality and safety of the
facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings,
mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling
systems, life safety systems and grounds according to federal,
state and local regulations
- At least 2 years of Management experience oversing an
Engineering team within--a hotel or apartment complex.--
- Will need to be hands-on with repairs and troubleshooting of
HVAC systems, electrical systems, pool equipment.--
- Conduct facility inspections.--
- Hospitality experience helpful, or able to demonstrate a
- Assign, verify and document completion of all routine
maintenance and repairs in the property maintenance management
system Direct, oversee and maintain required documentation for
energy management and conservation and preventive maintenance
- Lead, manage and communicate information about capital projects
and property rehabilitations, including, but not limited to,
scheduling, budgeting and complying with contractor bidding
- Obtain required licenses and permits to ensure full compliance
with codes, regulations and safety standards
- Actively participate and co-lead the Safety and Security Hilton
Program operations, but not limited to conducting monthly, annual
and bi-annual required trainings, as outlined in the Safety and
Security Hilton Program.
- Direct daily department operations including, but not limited
to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality,
inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management,
budgeting and forecasting, adherence to federal, state and local
standards and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not
limited to, providing supervision and professional development,
conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition
- Recruit, interview and train team members.
- Motiviate and mentor TM's for growth within the company.-- What
are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Location 2885 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara, California, 95054,
United States Category Hotel Location 2885 Lakeside Drive, Santa
Clara, California, 95054, United States Category Hotel
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., Milpitas , Director of Property Operations, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!