Company: Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Marketing Director in Milpitas, California - Careers at
California-Milpitas Skip Branding Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log back in! Marketing Director Job Locations US-CA-Milpitas
Requisition ID 2021-16635 Company Name Teledyne LeCroy PSG Shift
1st Shift - Morning Citizenship/Visa Requirement US Citizen/US
National/Perm Resident/ Asylee/Refugee Company Overview Teledyne
LeCroy, the global leader in development, debug, compliance and
validation tools, is seeking a skilled, self-driven and technology
savvy Marketing and Product director who has the right skills to
lead and grow a line of leading edge test and measurement products
for its Protocol Solutions Group. Our customers are the Who's Who
in technology world where their engineering teams and validation
groups use our tools to develop next-generation computing,
communications and storage products for a wide range of products
from IOT through servers and super computers. The successful
candidate will guide a team that is charged with product line
contribution as a business unit. The Marketing Director is
responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the
product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and
customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working
closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure
revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This extends from
increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new
products for the company. You will build products from existing
ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry
experience and your contact with customers, prospects and others.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a
big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You must enjoy spending time understand issues and find innovative
solutions both internally and for the broader market. The Marketing
Director's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the
company's overall strategy and goals, which they helped develop.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You
will work with an industry leading engineering organization and
your team to define product release requirements. You will work
within marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them
understand the product positioning and key benefits. You will also
serve as the evangelist for the product offerings, occasionally
working with other internal groups, the sales channel and key
customers. The ideal candidate will have strong current
understanding of the needs and desires of development and
validation engineers with the ability to take product offerings and
develop a strong strategy and market position against competitive
offerings. This individual should also have a curiosity and ability
to research the latest digital tools and a willingness to expand
product offerings in new ways to innovate, develop and implement
new and/or updated product offerings. Position Summary and
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies
- Define product enhancements, new products and expansion into
- Create awareness of the company's products and business
- Producing ideas for promotional events or activities and
organizing them efficiently
- Manage entire product line life cycles from strategic planning
to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by
conducting market research supported by on-going input from
customers and non-customers.
- Define with the executive team the company strategy, product
strategy and roadmaps.
- Work closely with Product development team. Deliver Market
Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding
justification and ROI. Monitor closely market, customer requirement
and product development activities to adjust roadmap and product
positioning to support customers and lead or maintain market
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily
Development/Engineering) through market requirements, product
contract, and positioning.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working
with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product line
and work with external third parties to assess partnerships and
- Be an expert with respect to market direction/evolution and the
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Become the organization's agent towards external parties such
as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic
- Participate as lead product manager for NPI products. Work with
muti-disciplinary team to ensure on-time product delivery.
- Act as a leader within the company. Qualifications
- 7+ years of software marketing/product management experience
with proven experience as a Marketing Director.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Can be both an analytical and creative thinker
- Knowledgeable in Interconnects, communication, storage, or
Consumer Electronics technologies and their evolution.
- Experience in defining and marketing both Hardware based and
Software based products.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to
create awareness of the company's business activities
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent
- Ability to supervise a department and provide guidance and
feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Excellent people and management skills to both mentor and
interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and
- Ability to perform well under pressure, to set and manage
multiple priorities with minimal supervision and to generate
strategic positioning, performance and other detailed reports.
- Experience in working in an agile product management and
development environment and pace, that requires
- Experience with design and validation tools is a strong
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document
delivered in the past.
- Minimum of BSc/BA in Marketing and Communications, Computer
Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Must be able to travel. Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to
origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran
Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment,please email
email@example.com or call (855)479-1480.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a
response. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this
job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Milpitas , Marketing Director, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!