Senior Manager, Advanced Memory Test Development Engineering
Company: Western Digital
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior
Manager of Test Development Engineering to lead and create a great
place to work for a team responsible for driving successful
technology productization, development and delivery of new advanced
- Be part of the Advanced Memory Development leadership team and
play a key role in the overall strategy and development of advanced
- Develop and grow a highly motivated and engaged team of
engineers to support Advanced Memory Product Development.
- Work with internal and external customers to provide test
platform solutions needed for low-cost, high-quality test.
- Development of test program and test infrastructure solutions
for memory and platform products. This includes wafer, burn in, and
package level testing.
- Work closely with Device, Design, Product Development and key
cross-functional teams and leaders building strong relations with
technical decision makers.This position requires highly technical
proficiency, with expectations of helping define advanced design
for test methodologies, providing R&D support, test time
reductions, yield improvement, program quality improvements,
authoring and maintaining test documentation, troubleshooting
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. Master's
degree is preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in semiconductor test
- Proficient in people management and development
- Have test programming skills and test hardware development
- Must have good troubleshooting and debug skills.
- Memory test background is required. DRAM and NAND FLASH memory
- Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving,
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have
demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team
and outside of the team. Ability to work effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems, ability
to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
skills.Additional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.Compensation & Benefits
- An employee's pay position within the salary range may be based
on several factors including but not limited to (1) relevant
education; qualifications; certifications; and experience; (2)
skills, ability, knowledge of the job; (3) performance,
contribution and results; (4) geographic location; (5) shift; (6)
internal and external equity; and (7) business and organizational
- The salary range is what we believe to be the range of possible
compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may
ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is
only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado or remote jobs
that can be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in
- You will also be eligible to participate in Western Digital's
Short-Term Incentive (STI) Plan and to receive equity awards under
our annual Long-Term Incentive (LTI) program, which consists of
restricted stock units (RSUs), pursuant to the terms of these
programs. RSU awards are also available to eligible new hires,
subject to Western Digital's Standard Terms and Conditions for
Restricted Stock Unit Awards.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid
vacation time; paid sick leave; medical/dental/vision insurance;
life, accident and disability insurance; tax-advantaged flexible
spending and health savings accounts; employee assistance program;
other voluntary benefit programs such as supplemental life and
AD&D, legal plan, pet insurance, critical illness, accident and
hospital indemnity; tuition reimbursement; transit; the Virgin
Pulse Program; the Applause Program, employee stock purchase plan,
and the Western Digital Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or
compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or
any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a
particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law.
Keywords: Western Digital, Milpitas , Senior Manager, Advanced Memory Test Development Engineering, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!