Chipset Account Manager (CAM)
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Memory devices are designed into every application being
developed today and memory technology is evolving to meet the needs
of advancing technology. Be a part of an exciting global ecosystem
team that puts you in a front row seat to new semiconductor
products being developed worldwide. Macronix America is excited to
offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with the
brightest minds in the industry, on advanced technologies, in a
very dynamic and fast paced environment.
Macronix is expanding and is now seeking Chipset Account Manager
(CAM) . This is an individual contributor position.
Candidate must have the following:
- Sales or Account Management background
- Strong business relationship building and interpersonal
- General electronic systems understanding
- Some memory subsystem knowledge a plus
- Work independently
- Think outside of the box
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
Key Job responsibilities will include:
- Driving design win activities with the following major chipset
accounts: Marvell, Xilinx, Lattice, NXP, and other accounts.
- Linking market trends to account activities
- Business development activities within assigned accounts
- Uncovering and connecting geographically distributed activities
to discover and support new opportunities
- Manage others in a matrix organization to drive projects to
- Travel guidance: 25% of the time
- Work well with others in a cross-functional multi-ethnic
environment to get the job done
- Manage others when engaged in new Project Management
- Takes ownership and pride of his/her projects and
- Five or more years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent -
Keywords: Macronix, Milpitas , Chipset Account Manager (CAM), Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!