Director of Product Marketing
Company: cPacket Networks
Posted on: August 5, 2022
> > > Please Read the Job Responsibilities closely
Job Description:We are looking for industry's best product
marketing leader who (a) is technically solid in networking,
observability and security domains, (b) is a creative and
articulative hands-on content producer based on value-based
selling, (c) is an avid public speaker and presenter, (d) is a
great team player and sales enabler. We want an absolute A-player.
This role may have a few reports.
- Lead cPacket's product marketing team while acting as an IC at
the same time for hands on content creation for sales
- Work with extended marketing, sales, product management and CTO
office to handle product launches, sales enablement and
how-to-sell/where-to-sell GTM for cPacket products success and
- Great story-teller for value-based selling and messaging and
content development across strategic, commercial and technical
buyers in the IT industry (financial services, healthcare, big
tech, service provider, other)
- Produce high-value, impressive content for sales and partner
consumption - including sales pitch decks, infographics, video
stories, case studies, solution briefs, eBooks, application notes,
technical briefs, data sheets, battle cards, white papers, blogs,
and media articles.
- Mange product-centric web pages, resource library and asset
landing pages by working with the web team
- Work with the extended marketing and lead-gen team to deliver
webinars and public speaking sessions at tradeshows and events
- Work with the extended team for targeted campaigns content
- Own the collateral success and impact metrics and handle
content syndication, localization and distribution and
- Align messaging with the company strategy and brand
- Manage technical and product marketers and assume
responsibility for their job responsibilities and deliverables on
- Work closely with the VP of marketing for alignment, review
processes and priorities
- Work with the demand-gen and SEO team for keywords insertion
- 15 years of experience in product marketing with a proven track
record of generating compelling content at a fast pace.
Self-sufficient storyteller and content creator with left brain
(technical) and right brain (creative/aesthetic) skills. A
portfolio example will be required.
- Solid domain knowledge in networking, network
visibility/observability, data center, virtualization, cloud, and
AIOps, competitive landscape, IT buyer personas, and use
- Knowledge about network visibility, tapping, network packet
brokering (NPB), network performance monitoring (NPM), network
detection and response (NDR), AI for ITOps (AIOps) service
monitoring and automation is a plus. Familiar with cloud-native
monitoring tools and services such as AWS CloudWatch, Azure
Monitor, Google Monitor, and other cloud-native services is highly
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape, products, and
emerging companies in the above space both application performance
and security domains (Gigamon, Ixia, Apcon, Riverbed, NetScout,
Endace, Viavi, SolarWinds, Kentic, Arista etc.)
- Strong collaboration, cross-functional teamwork, and persuasive
skills. Ability to influence others and get things done in a matrix
organization. Great communicator.
- High energy and self-driven with multitasking, problem-solving,
working comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced
- Absolutely no-conflict personality, no ego or
passive-aggressive behavior. Ability to listen, follow directions,
and work with others.
Company DescriptioncPacket Networks is a leading provider of
hybrid-cloud observability for network-centric service and security
assurance. Our intelligent observability platform enables
single-pane-of-glass observability for enterprise IT. The
unprecedented observability provided by the cPacket solution
reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing
service agility, experience assurance, and transaction
Our Story:At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex
challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn
fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining
the network observability industry. If you're curious, energetic,
intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact,
cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love
it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day.
We're positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We
are committed to growth - both professionally and personally.
Keywords: cPacket Networks, Milpitas , Director of Product Marketing, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!