Posted on: November 26, 2022
To support our growth for the surgical imaging business we are
looking for a Program Manager for our Surgical & Modality Imaging
Solutions. As Program Manager, responsible for one or more of our
key Accounts and support them in adoption, co-development and
integration of our products.
Be an end-to-end owner and expert of Account's products throughout
the full lifecycle. In close collaboration with our product
management team, translate the Account-needs into products &
services that help the Account grow and offer better healthcare
* Central interface between key-Account(s) and Barco for
* Assist the product management in defining requirements for the
needs of Accounts.
* Together with the Accounts, create project plans with input from
Engineering, Product management, Regulatory and Sales.
* Drive and guard the progress and planning of all deliverables
according to the agreed project plan.
* Communicate with the Account and all internal stakeholders on the
progress of running programs.
* Actively search for new potential growth within the Account(s)
and organize regular roadmap alignments.
* Assist in the coordination and escalation of issues with the
* Proactively provide feedback to Product management on new and
changing needs from the Accounts.
* Bachelor's degree required combined with a minimum of 3 years
professional experience in a role such as product specialist,
program management, product management, project management or
similar, ideally in a project-driven organization. (Master's degree
* Experience with medical applications required. (Video interfacing
knowledge highly preferred)
* Team player, with ability to coordinate and challenge engineering
and other areas throughout the organization.
* Clear communication towards different stakeholders, both internal
* Ability to present to an audience with impact, and open and
curious for new ideas.
* Travel up to 20%
Barco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for
employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition
or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information,
military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process at Barco, please contact our HR department at
firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the reasonable accommodation
you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you
may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review
your request and contact you to discuss reasonable
Barco requires new hires be vaccinated against Covid-19 by date of
hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination is required, unless a
reasonable accommodation is needed as defined by applicable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Keywords: Barco, Milpitas , Program Manager, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!