Director, Virtual Development Environment
Company: Renesas Electronics
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the
Our team design and develops simulators and tools for Virtual
Simulation Environment of Renesas SoC and MCU to help customers to
develop ECUs / vehicles more efficiently. We work with team members
in development sites all over the world. Renesas has been providing
a wide range of automotive semiconductor products (MCUs, SOCs,
power devices, etc.) and boasts the second largest market share in
the world, and its semiconductor products are installed in vehicles
worldwide. On the other hand, with the evolution of autonomous
driving and digital transformation (DX), the amount of the software
installed in a single vehicle exceeds 50 million lines or more, and
the software is becoming increasingly important in the automotive
industry. Therefore, our important mission is to provide not only
semiconductor products but also software development environment
and tools to support our customers' product development.
In order to support the creation of so-called "software defined
vehicles" and provide new value to vehicles, Renesas believes that
it is important for our business to break away from the
conventional concept of in-vehicle embedded software development
and propose / implement Virtual Simulation Environment that
contributes to realize DX of vehicle development. Renesas is
looking for colleagues who are willing to take on this challenge
- Recruit, train, and lead a team
- Lead development of Virtual Simulation Environment to be
provided to Automotive OEM/Tier1 customers.
- Plan development with stakeholders such as Sales/FAE/HW
- Research up-to-date technology of Virtualization, Modeling,
Simulation, Digital Twin, MBD/MBSE, PLM, ---
- Make partnerships with cutting-edge companies (e.g., tool
vendors, system integrator, engineering service, ---), university,
- Degree of university in the area of electronics or
- Experience in developing or extensively using simulators
- Expertise knowledge of virtualization technology and SW
- Experience in discussing semiconductor device
- Ability to plan and execute new and unconventional
- Expertise knowledge of CPU architecture or auto-creation of SW
- PC software development experience.
- Experience in managing software development projects with
global development teams.
- Embedded software development experience.
- SoC/MCU device development experience.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted
embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions
that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance
the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers,
analog, power, SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive
solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial,
infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless
future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook,
Twitter, and YouTube.Renesas respects all types of diversity and
values, and actively works to improve our work environment and
foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one
another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and
our initiatives are the source of innovative products and services
that support our sustainable business growth. For more information,
please read through our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
- $186,423 - $310,706 annualized salary range (Note: Disclosure
as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California)
- Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the
base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and
maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in
California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by
additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and
relevant education or training.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a
work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race,
religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Renesas Electronics, Milpitas , Director, Virtual Development Environment, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!