Area Manager - Right At School Childcare (Milpitas, CA)
Company: Right At School
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for a
fifth year, Right At School is looking for a driven individual, who
shares our passion for inspiring a love of learning, supporting
schools, and giving parents peace of mind.As an Area Manager, you
will manage multiple in-school enrichment and childcare programs.
You will be directly accountable for the operations, quality,
customer satisfaction and profitability of each site. You will be
Right At School's liaison with our program managers, educators,
coaches, parents, parent organizations and school administration,
as well as licensing agencies and representatives. Pay Range:
$48-63K annually.A Day in the Life
- Oversees the implementation of Right At School's curriculum and
ensures high quality program delivery and continuous improvement in
all aspects of program operations
- Maintains direct profit & loss responsibility for assigned
- Markets Right At School programs - seeks out opportunities to
promote the program at relevant school and community events.
Responsible for the internal growth opportunities of all locations
in their area
- Ensures Right At School sites/programs meet state specific
- Implements effective standardized operating procedures to help
drive program quality
- Develops positive, collaborative relationships with school
administration, parent-teacher organizations, outside vendor staff
and Right At School staff including Central Office support staff
- Manages key HR functions including scheduling, hiring and
disciplining employees, supporting and promoting employee
development and training through coaching and mentoring, and
communicating with staff on classroom issues and standard operating
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 2 years as a multi-unit manager
- Direct P & L experience
- Knowledge of child care licensing regulations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships and
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth,
entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task,
prioritize work and manage deadlines
- Must possess excellent judgment, problem-solving and
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements
- You have an opportunity to make this role your own with the
full support of the team.
- We offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and
welcoming to all.
- We believe in gratitude, recognition and appreciation to our
- We believe in open communication and are not hierarchical.
- We provide opportunities for professional development as your
learning will never stop at Right At School.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Our culture is fun, energetic and ego free
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and
positively impact families
- Your work will have a direct impact on the children, parents
and communities we serve. Here at Right At School, our commitment
to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to
achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse
workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as
possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage
each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color,
beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental
status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not
stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you
Keywords: Right At School, Milpitas , Area Manager - Right At School Childcare (Milpitas, CA), Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...