School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: HealthPro Heritage
Posted on: January 9, 2022
School Speech Language Pathologist - CFs encouraged to apply!
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for
Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
- School Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin
- Milpitas, CA
- Full Time / 6.75 Hours daily / 33.75 hours weekly........PART
TIME CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY - YOUR LIFE, YOUR SCHEDULE!
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to -our mission
-of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a
priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more! HealthPRO - Pediatrics is a
national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language
pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our
vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech
therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you
are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across
the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company. The
primary purpose of the School Speech Language Pathology position is
diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric
students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who
demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum
performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you! Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment
- Pediatric Division, School Team Call: 224-616-5439 - Text:
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in
regards to students' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations
in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for
services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of
performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations
for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best
practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's
code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly
summaries, and annual IEP's Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language
Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Keywords: HealthPro Heritage, Milpitas , School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!