Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 23, 2022
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist to join our
team in Milpitas, CA. The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of
the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000
physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout
Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of
providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
Wellness Program. EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS:
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave In addition to this
total compensation package, we've created a special incentive just
for Psychiatry Physicians. Our $100,000 - 150,000 Forgivable Loan
Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for
your dedication and expertise. Please visit our website to view all
our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: We are an
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Milpitas , Adult Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!