Guest Service Manager
Company: Big Al's
Posted on: January 6, 2022
exempt, non-tipped--------------SCHEDULE:--Schedule may vary
depending on hours of operation; must--be able to work nights,
holidays and weekends--EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: at least four
years of Customer Service Management experience; restaurant or
entertainment management is preferred.--
WHAT YOU WILL DO: Manage the operations for all Front of House
areas to include restaurant, bowling, events, and arcade. This
position will manage employees to provide first-class guest
experiences in addition to maintaining the efficiency of the team,
tools and time.
- Manage all Guest Service day-to-day operations within budgeted
guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors department Inventory & Budgets.
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints and complete guest
incidents and process.
- Must have full knowledge of the process for serving alcohol
within the premises to state codes.
- Help F&B Manager to manage delivery and to-go ordering.
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, and appraise talented
- Provide two-way communication and provide an ownership
environment with an emphasis on motivation, culture, and
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Completes reviews, manage proficiency checks, manage staff with
time and attendance compliance along with work ethics. Conduct
coaching's and separations with the coordination of HR and General
Manager when necessary.
- Manage invoicing and receiving of department orders as well as
merchandising of the reward center.--
- Manage and coordinate Bowling Leagues and Events.--
- Comply with all health and safety regulations. Participate in
the Safety Committee.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with
company policies & state/local codes.
- Interact with guests by table touches & help Food & Beverage
Manager with disputes & feedback.
- Partner with GM and Facilities Manager on marketing initiatives
and guest promotions.
- Partner with the saferoom and GM regarding guest chargebacks
and daily cash handling responsibilities.
- Performs all shift duties as required by General Manager.
- Provide superior guest service and satisfaction by being
visible and readily accessible to our guests and employees.
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential
information, guest satisfaction and supervising Guest Service
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance, and condition of
assigned facilities to comply with security, safety, and
environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations
and company policy pertaining to safety and loss prevention.
- Opening & closing duties including checking all doors and
setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.--
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THE JOB------
- Exceptional knowledge in Culinary software; Micros, KDS and
Compeat are preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS office programs, especially MS
- Demonstrated first-class level of guest
- Awareness--and ambassador--of safety--and cultivating an
inclusive team culture.
- Demonstrated exceptional personnel management skills and
ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Knowledge in atmospheric engineering (AV/lighting)
- Inventory and budget management experience.
- Knowledge in alcohol licensing and serving laws. Alcohol
- Current Food--Handlers--Certification--and/or--SERV Safe or
HACCP Certification or--equivalent--
- Stand/Walk: Frequently--
- Lift up to 25lbs: Frequently--
- Lift 50lbs: Occasionally--
- Lift over 50lbs: Team lift only
- Bending, stooping, twisting: Occasionally
- Reaching, Pushing, Pulling: Frequently--
- Loud noise level: Frequently--
- Hot/Humid environment: Occasionally
Keywords: Big Al's, Milpitas , Guest Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!