Retail Visual Merchandiser
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As a Visual Merchandiser, working at the heart of fast-paced
fashion business, in your store you create an environment that
inspires customers to explore their personal style.
This role will support and guide the store team to deliver the most
inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in line with the H&M
brand and values. You actively drive sales in the store and are
responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make H&M the
No. 1 fashion destination.
You meet the expectations of customers & colleagues at all times,
as well as following all H&M procedures & standards.
This is a sales function and reports to our Store Manager.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend
Direct Customer Service
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service
according to H&M standards.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
Indirect Customer Service
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of
the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL (Get the Look)
mannequins in windows and in store.
- Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good
garment care every day together with store team
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout,
fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time
and according to H&M standards.
Drive Sales Targets
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and
sales with the Department Manager and then you execute changes
- Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales
Training and Development
- Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the
- Coach & develop Sales Advisors while executing floor moves
- Organize, provide and carry out visual training for all
colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the
- Seek Visual Merchandiser potential for succession.
Communication And Legal Requirements
- Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales
floor complies with local legislation.
- Together with the Department Manager, you follow up on Store
KPIs & initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
- Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget
from the Commercial plan.
- Complete and take action on the Best Brand portion of the Store
Experience Tool (S.E.T.) to maximize commercial opportunities.
Visual Store Operations Routines
- Complete the sample picking as well as execute the floor moves
in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying
- Complete all sales floor and window morning routines daily
before store is open
- Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme
- Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with
sustainability in mind.
- Keep visual room organized and safe.
- Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal
changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Provide updates of all VM information material in the
- Ensure that the store always has enough Sale and Activity
- Paint the windows as necessary.
- Promote employee and customer safety
- Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
- Prevent loss
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: H&M, Milpitas , Retail Visual Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!