Company: Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Steward/Potwasher/Warewasher is responsible for maintaining
cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, and silver, and
ensuring the highest standards of sanitation. He/she is also
responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the
cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for
cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
He/she is also responsible for assisting with proper food storage
-Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Ability to withstand temperature variations, both hot and
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
Keywords: Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Milpitas , Dishwasher/Kitchen Steward, Hospitality & Tourism , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!