Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make
money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Dishwasher, where you will be
responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the dishes and
small wares at the restaurant. Dishwashers are also responsible for
trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher will make sure
the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature criteria for
each state. As a Dishwasher, you'll help to provide each customer
with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes
each Guests Day better, by showcasing our food on perfectly clean
plates and silverware.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
* Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Meal Comp Benefits
* A paid day off after 90 days of employment.
* Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day to spend the day with family
* Maintaining organization and flow, while washing dishes and
* Practicing food safety and sanitation.
* Restocking kitchen and cook line as needed throughout the
* General cleaning of the restaurant.
* Pace and organization of Dish execution.
* Clear understanding and full knowledge of how the dish machine
runs, and all its chemical components.
* Understanding procedures for changing out water and chemicals as
* Keeping the floors clean and dry.
* Keeping the plates and smallware's clean.
* Maintains and inspects food receiving, preparation, production,
and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are
always adhered to.
* Corrects unsafe practices or conditions, notifies management.
* 1 year BOH experience in full-service restaurant preferred.
* Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
* Team player.
* Must be available to work a variety of opens, swings and
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
* Vision abilities to include distance, close, color, depth, and
peripheral. Also, the ability to adjust focus.
* Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms.
* Able to work in hot and cold environments.
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback
Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant
that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food
seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things
uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we
call "Outbackers". We believe if you treat people "Just Right" then
success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect and
camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each
customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to
the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best
of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career
opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association's Franchisee of the Year Award
2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to
perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in
the workplace or on restaurant property. "We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
Depending on experience, pay starts at $16.40 an hour for this
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Milpitas , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!