Site Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: January 9, 2021
The HR Business Partner position is located in Milpitas, CA and
is responsible to advise and coach the Plant Managers and their
leadership team on matters related to talent management, including
competency requirements, workforce planning, leadership selection,
executive coaching, performance management, retention, succession
planning, etc.We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to winHere is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Consult and support business leaders on strategic HR matters,
including organizational design and restructuring, talent
management, career development, etc.
- Plan, implement and facilitate HR initiatives (such as
workforce planning, performance review, employee engagement
initiatives, talent review, succession planning, compensation
planning and review) for own business segment.
- Consult with business leaders and HR colleagues to develop and
deliver a HR strategy to meet the business needs.
- Drive employee communications within own business segment.
- Assist with HR communications and training of managers on new
programs, systems and processes as required.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent
application of Flextronics policies and procedures.
- Analyze trends and metrics (such as exit interviews
questionnaires) to develop solutions and or retention
- Monitor CSER requirements, complete periodic audits and drive
initiatives throughout the site in collaboration with environmental
health and safety team.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on staffing needs within
the site. Provide manager guidance on requisition content and at
the offer stage provide advice on salary recommendations.
- Schedule employee onboarding processes. Plan new employee
orientation by utilizing HR resources such as the HR portal to
enable a seamless onboarding experience allowing insight to the
Flextronics goals and culture.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships within all
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation.
Conduct exit interviews to provide insight into voluntary
- Represent organization at unemployment hearings (based on
business location).Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Strong planning, co-ordination, and organizational skills.
Strong process orientation and attention to detail.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee
relations, retention, and reward programs
- Enthusiastic team player with strong drive for positive work
- A strong solution focus; comfortable working in an environment
which demands strong deliverables along with ability to identify
problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal
skillsHere is some of our preferred experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or Business, or
equivalent experience in the HR field
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-7 years of progressive
experience in HR across all major functions.
- Proficiency of MS Office;
- HRIS systems (e.g. Workday) will be a plusHere are a few
examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, life
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Tracking Free Attendance
- Tuition ReimbursementSS26Job CategoryHuman
ResourcesRelocationNot eligibleIs Sponsorship Available?NoFlex does
not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based
on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate
in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy
status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides
reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a
disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise
us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a
position by e-mailing: email@example.com . Please state your
request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.The information we collect:We may
collect personal information that you choose to submit to us
through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include
your contact details; information provided in online
questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and
information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be
provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use
your information for legitimate business purposes such as
responding to comments or queries or answering questions;
progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to
share web content with others or; where you represent one of our
customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship
with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in
accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .If you have any
queries about the processing of your data, please contact:Global
Data Privacy Officer:Email Address:
Keywords: Flex, Milpitas , Site Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!