Company: Auriga Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2022
AURIGA JOB POSTING
(Auriga Website: www.aurigacorp.com)
Auriga Corporation was established in 1990, to provide high-quality
design, engineering and project management services for Electric
Power, Telecommunication and Information Technology systems.
Auriga's cliental includes: investor owned and municipal utilities,
rail and transit agencies, federal, state and local government
agencies, and international public and private sector
Auriga Corporation is looking for an experienced, talented and self
motivated individual to join our team to help us provide our
customers with innovative and cost effective solutions and
services. An ideal candidate will bea person with requisite
experience who is excited to be part of a company that moves
quickly on a constant flow of ideas, is able to wear multiple hats
as needed, and has the drive to succeed.
_Auriga Corporation currently has following vacancies in the
Milpitas, California Office: _
We are looking for an HR Administrator who will act as the first
point of contact for HR-related & office-related queries from
employees, Management, and external partners. Our ideal candidate
has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various office
administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Work Hours: 8 am to 5 pm
*_Duties & Responsibilities: _*
* Assist in the process of recruitment, including screening
candidates, scheduling interviews, conduct background screening,
and issuing employment offer letters.
* New Hire Onboarding Paperwork including i9 Verification,
E-verification, W4, Direct Deposit, etc.
* Comply with Harassment Prevention Training.
* Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations.
* Work with Attorney in filing immigration visas, PERM, and
maintain Public Access Files.
* Compiling and maintaining paper, and electronic employee
* Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure
* Answer employees' queries about HR-related issues.
* Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee
information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days, and work
* Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve
* Schedule meetings and coordinate management-employee
* Help management in the preparation of proposals, marketing
* Maintain Business Licenses & Certifications.
* Arrange travel accommodations.
* Arrange Office events like Spring/Christmas Party, Annual picnic,
* Order Office Supplies.
* Answer & redirect phone calls.
* Collect & distribute office mail.
* Manage Petty Cash
*_Qualifications & Skills: _*
* Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative
Assistant, or relevant role
* Computer literacy (Proficient in MS Office applications, in
particular) - Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking with
an ability to prioritize important projects
* Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
* BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Auriga Corporation would like to thank all applicants, however only
those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
_Auriga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auriga provides
compensation and benefits commensurate with the qualifications and
experience. Only principal candidates shall apply._
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Auriga Corporation, Milpitas , HR Administrator, Human Resources , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!