Senior Web Developer
Company: Inteli Platforms Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Role: Senior Software Engineer / Web Architect The Web Architect
will help design, develop, and test new Software applications for
robotic assisted platform systems and support, improve, and
maintain their existing product portfolio whilst complying with
medical device regulatory standards. Key responsibilities;
- Design, develop, integrate, and deploy Software applications
for robotically assisted medical device systems.
- Lead the full-stack solution design with hands-on
- Work with cross-functional teams, Marketing, Hardware
Engineering, and contractors across the globe to ensure
high-quality product delivery and maintenance for company's
- Lead the design and development of Web and Cloud based Software
- Lead the implementation of UI/UX, visual designs, and 3D models
JS, Three.JS, HTML, CSS.
- Drive the strategy for Cloud based solutions, data
communication, and security design.
- Participate in technology innovation and data-driven design to
enable efficient implementation of complex surgical workflows.
- Ensure high code quality through automated and rigorous unit
tests, code reviews, and adhering to company's coding
- Create and update Software requirements and specifications, and
Software design documentation.
- Support Software QA, and verification and validation activities
to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, Sprint planning, Backlog
grooming, and routine stand-ups.
- Participate in risk assessment and relevant team and project
- Internalize and follow all proper procedures to ensure
compliance of Software components and development process with
applicable regulations and safety standards (ISO 13485, IEC 62304
and U.S Title 21 CFR 820).
- Strictly follow Good Documentation Practices, and company's
Software Development Lifecycle policies. The ideal Web Architect
will have / be
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or comparable
- 10+ years in Web-based Software development, preferably in a
medical device or healthcare environment.
- Strong skills in Web-based technologies and frameworks, React
- Strong skills in Cloud based solutions and communication
- Experience with C++ backend, preferably in Microsoft
- Solid Object-Oriented Software design and development
- Strong ability to rapidly code and unit test in a team
environment, utilizing Agile processes and tools such as Azure Dev
- Experience with source and version control systems and bug
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and
problem-solving skills. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Inteli Platforms Inc, Milpitas , Senior Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!