Technical Leader in Test
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
You're System Software Test engineer with good
automation/scripting experience for next generation DNAC SDA
solutions and-- enterprise switches.
- Review PRD, SFS, Test plans, and customer facing
- Experience in analyzing customer/solution requirements,
feature/system test planning, use cases design and execution
- Experience designing and setting up test lab
- Execute tests, track and log issues and drive them till
resolution with verification of bug fixes
- Participate in multi-functional and cross-BU test efforts
- Initiate and participate in interpersonal efforts to improve
overall group productivity and test effectiveness. Contribute to
overall test strategy development and test process
- Work with marketing and development engineering to understand
market/customer/product requirements and ensure that the delivered
product meets specifications.
- Engagement in Early Field Trials and Customer POCs.
- Closely work with field/customer facing teams to incorporate
feedback into internal test phases / build standard methodologies.
Who Y ou'll--Work--With You love spearheading innovation through
personal initiative? Would it excite you to be part of a highly
motivated best of breed engineering team who is redefining and
refreshing the software portfolio for Cisco's CSG Switching Access
team? Would you like to challenge yourself in driving a key
technology transition in the Wireless Industry while working the
market leader? Would you love to develop code using the most modern
development methods in Agile mode using a test driven development
focus? Can you demonstrates the ability to develop software with a
system-level focus while understanding the impact of every
component, work with minimal supervision, collaborate with a
multi-functional team and demonstrates technical knowledge and
project management experience to accomplish the goals.
Who You Are
DevTest or QA Experience required
- Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years of related
experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 5 yrs related experience.
- Strong Networking concepts and troubleshooting skills.
- Apply verification and validation methods to improve and ensure
- Strong experience on testing Networking technologies (
Ethernet, VLAN, Layer 2/Layer 3, MPLS, SDN, OpenFlow,
Virtualization, Restful API, Netconf, SNMP etc.)
- Hands-on familiarity with test instruments required. Ixia,
Spirent experience is desirable
- Hands on experience with automation and Python/Web Based
- Work with development team to debug and reproduce software
- Document, maintain, and monitor testing progress reports and
communicate status to team and management.
- Design test beds, identify necessary equipment, build topology
maps, and estimate test efforts.
- Tackle problems failures on local machines and analyze
- Excellent communication, analytical and analytical skills
- Passionate about networking technologies and automation
- Excellent team and people skills
- Self-motivated, take ownership for initiatives and work you're
doing, willing to work in a dynamic environment Sign up to receive
notifications of similar jobs Cisco is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis,
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Cisco Systems, Inc., Milpitas , Technical Leader in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!