IT Executive Support Manager - Careers - Western Digital Careers
IT Executive Support Manager
Company: Western Digital Corporation
Posted on: April 5, 2021
As an IT Executive Support Manager--you will be responsible to
lead a team in providing White-Glove (VIP) support to Western
Digital's Chief Executive Officer and his staff at the company's
headquarters in San Jose, California. You will be the primary point
of contact to the executives in delivering and supporting services
24x7 while maintaining a high degree of reliability. The ideal
candidate will have extensive executive support experience,
excellent communication skills at all levels, broad technical
knowledge and experience, including Macs/PCs, Cisco telephony and
video conferencing. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the C-Suite.
- Lead and manage a team of experienced full-time executive
support employees in delivering world-class services to the
- Establish objectives and track performance against these
objectives for the executive support team.
- Manage executive escalations and interact with IT functional
groups and establish relationships cross-functionally to drive
escalations to closure.
- Seek continuous improvement and enhancement opportunities in
providing the service to the customer and the broader IT
- Travel with the C-Suite executives on occasion.
- Ability to explain technology concepts/procedures/policies in a
non-technical way; collaborating and coordinating with members of
other teams to track, isolate and resolve technical issues.
- Establish trust with the C-Suite and maintain confidentiality
and showing discretion.
- Strong understanding of security best practices, worst
practices, concepts and real-world application.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adjust
communications based on the audience.
- Travel between San Jose, CA (HQ) and Milpitas, CA (secondary
HQ) to provide support to the executives. REQUIRED:
- Associate Degree in information technology, or related field
(or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 5 years of the executive support experience and 3
years of management experience.
- Working knowledge in supporting Apple Macs, iOS, Windows 10,
and Android devices.
- Working knowledge of a range of core applications (e.g.
Office365), including PC diagnostics, JAMF, SCCM, and various
- Experience working in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors in both support and
- Concentrated focus on defect reduction and quality of
- Excellent customer relations and customer support skills,
particularly communicating with executives and at any other level
within the organization.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, global, collaborative
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification or equivalent experience. The
future. It's on you. You & Western Digital. We've been storing the
world's data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most
important thing we could do for data. Now we're helping the world
capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and
governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need
to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data. But we
can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges require your
exceptional skills. It's You & Us. Together, we're the next big
thing in data. Western Digital-- data-centric solutions are found
under the G-Technology---, SanDisk--, Upthere---, and WD-- brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. Western Digital
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry,
religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions,
breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a
person's gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related
appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated
with the person's assigned sex at birth), age, national origin,
sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including
domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected
medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military
and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We
also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the
characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies
to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and
regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law" poster . NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: Western Digital has received
reports of scams where a payment is requested on Western Digital's
behalf as a condition for receiving an offer of employment. Please
be aware that Western Digital and its subsidiaries will never
request payment as a condition for applying for a position or
receiving an offer of employment. Should you encounter any such
requests, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org . you
are offline or the server is currently unavailable.
Keywords: Western Digital Corporation, Milpitas , IT Executive Support Manager - Careers - Western Digital Careers
IT Executive Support Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!