Sr. Salesforce Developer
Company: Enquero Inc.
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We are -the -Gen-Next technology -solution provider, solving
complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all
spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate their
digital journey. Our out-of-the-box -solutions continue to bridge
the gap between ideas and reality, -delivering impact through
connected data, architecture and experience. WE ARE ENQUERO -
-DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014! Excellence with
Enquero - We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging
bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open
culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our
voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us. - If
you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn't scare
you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have
a life outside work as well. - Responsibilities As a Senior
Software Engineer in Enquero's Enterprise Applications unit you
will be -part of -a---fast-paced---team designing, developing,
testing, integrating and supporting technically innovative
solutions for our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your
wide range of experiences, developed professional concepts as well
as understanding of the industry, customer and company objectives
to resolve complex issues in creative ways. This job will start
your journey as a leader within the organization. We expect your
passion for technologies and your ability to work on issues where
analysis of situation or data requires review or relevant factors.
you will be responsible for leading the development/testing of
applications, which may include end-to-end ownership of software
stack. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while
building and leading effective teams and diversifying your own
knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will
define success in this role.
- Ability to work individually or -mentor -a small group in---an
Agile development environment.
- Communicate effectively with global customers and -collaborate
well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and
technologies to achieve desired functionality. -
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to
technology challenges and -deliver the requirements before the
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing
situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by -
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and -engaging
in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in
-Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology
trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in -organization---level activities and
events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special
projects etc. Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's in CS/EE/E&TC or MCA
- Must have 7+ years of experience in salesforce ecosystem with
atleast 1 Lightning project experience
- Must have Lightning web component experience
- Knowledge in object-oriented concepts, Apex Language, LWC, Java
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and
- Good understanding of Salesforce application security,
integration, performance and quality requirements
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best
- Good knowledge with software development lifecycle practices
- Platform Developer, Admin and Developer certifications is
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills
Certifications: PD1, PD2 Certified. Disclaimer This job description
is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by
employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the
job's responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad
responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to
develop our products. Enquero -is an equal opportunity employer and
will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age,
color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Enquero Inc., Milpitas , Sr. Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!