Senior Software Engineer in Test - US or FR
Company: Corin Group
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Corin is seeking a talented and driven Senior Software Engineer
in Test to join our Global Technology R&D team in Milpitas CA.
The successful candidate will help design, develop, and document
automated and manual test cases for our OMNIBotics Software
applications, and support, improve, and maintain our existing
product portfolio whilst complying with medical device regulatory
Corin is a medical device business with innovative robotically
assisted platforms for joint replacement surgery. Corin offers a
unique combination of clinically proven hip & knee solutions and
world leading technologies. Our OMNIBotics system utilizes
intelligent robotic instrumentation to give surgeons the ability to
perform patient-specific procedures with high accuracy, with more
consistent results, and improved recovery rates. The Robotics
Software Engineering team develops advanced computational modeling
and data science driven algorithms, enabling optimized surgery
planning and improved patient outcomes. We are a small team with
The Senior Software Engineer in Test key responsibilities are
- Design and develop automated test scripts for our robotics
medical device Software applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams, Marketing, Hardware
Engineering, and contractors across the globe to ensure
high-quality product delivery and maintenance for Corin
- Internalize and follow all proper procedures to ensure
compliance of Software components and development process with
applicable regulations and safety standards (ISO 13485, IEC 62304
and U.S Title 21 CFR 820).
- Strictly follow Good Documentation Practices, and Corin's
Software Development Lifecycle policies.
- Create test automation frameworks to increase the efficiency of
the Robotics Software Engineering team.
- Help in the creation and manual execution of the verification
and validation test protocols to ensure the quality of our software
- Work closely with Software developers and test engineers to
understand Software workflows, use cases, and specifications in
creating automated scripts across the application.
- Develop and verify test automation scripts to build a system
and support automation of unit, functional, performance, security,
and integration testing.
- Identify, analyze, and document Software defects detected by
automated test scripts and verification and validation
- Provide through verification and validation reports for
automated test scripts and manual executions.
- Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply
with best practices and testability requirements.
- Work independently and as a member of the Robotics Software
team developing in developing and maintaining test automation
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, Sprint planning, Backlog
grooming, and routine stand-ups.
- Participate in risk assessment and relevant team and project
The ideal Senior Software Engineer in Test will have / be
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in software test
- Expert with hands-on experience in automation framework design,
architecture, and process implementation, in Microsoft Windows
- Strong knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven
testing approaches, and other latest methodologies in software
- Strong hands-on experience with any keyword-driven testing
tools and industry-leading software test automation tools,
Selenium, Robot, Junit, Swagger, SoapUI.
- Strong knowledge in automated test development for desktop and
- Strong knowledge of Web front- and back-end automated testing,
cross-browser testing, Web application performance, and API test
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented software design, Web-based
technologies and frameworks, and programming languages & tools such
- Familiarity with Cloud based solutions and communication
- Experience utilizing Agile processes and tools such as Azure
- Experience with source and version control systems, bug
tracking tools, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge in writing test cases for manual
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and
Corin is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
based on age, color, genetic information, religion, sex, or
Keywords: Corin Group, Milpitas , Senior Software Engineer in Test - US or FR, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!