Senior DSP Software Engineer
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Growing 5G company in Milpitas, CA is looking for a Senior DSP
Software Engineer to join the team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Taylor Buckelew
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $165,000 - $180,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Located in the beautiful Milpitas, CA we are the first 5G wireless
company that is eliminating hardware and providing true NLOS
performance . We are looking to hire a sharp Senior DSP Software
Engineer to join our small but growing team!
You will be working on the design, development and integration of
PHY and MAC layer software modules for various aspects of wireless
communication systems including synchronization, equalization,
beam-forming and multi-antenna receive and transmit signal
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not
- A competitive base salary ranging from $165K-$180K +
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + match!
- Generous Paid Time Off/Holiday/Sick time
- Mentorship / Growth Opportunities
- Friendly/collaborative team
You will be responsible for
- Design and develop scalable DSP software modules for various
PHY and MAC layer software features on multi-core DSP/GPP using
- Participate in algorithm/feature design reviews and implement
the DSP software for the algorithms/features efficiently
- Define and develop unit test framework using Matlab and C++ for
the software modules and unit test extensively to deliver flawless
- Develop monitors (in Python and C) to observe the performance
of the key features
- 5+ years related DSP software development experience
- Demonstrated experience in implementing physical layer software
and/or MAC software for LTE/802.11x/5G in C/C++ on multi-core
ARM/DSP architectures employing Linux or other RTOS
- Experience in developing and implementing wireless
communications systems in at least one of the following areas
- Array signal processing such as beam-forming and MIMO
techniques for an OFDM system
- Physical/MAC/baseband layer software implementation for
- Adaptive equalization, receiver synchronization, signal
identification and recovery
- Experience with lab integration and using signal generators,
oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum/vector signal analyzers
IF INTERESTED, APPLY DIRECTLY HERE OR EMAIL ME A RESUME AT
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Milpitas , Senior DSP Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!