Staff Engineer Software Development
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Posted: 10/17/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Software Engineers Job Number: 95441 Job Description
The Staff Engineer, Software Development will provide leadership in
the ophthalmic surgical equipment software application development.
This role is directly responsible for the architecture, design,
implementation, and testing of our Surgical Vision products. The
candidate will apply software development industry best practices
as well as collaborate with R&D and cross-functional teams ion
requirement definition and software design.
- Execute surgical application software design, coding, and
- Lead development for key application software modules
- Collaborate with R&D and cross-functional teams to define
requirement, workflow controls and functionalities.
- Execute application software unit test and integration testing
with overall system software.
- Coordinate code review and document software design
requirements and descriptions.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field is
required. MS or higher degree preferred.
- 5+ years of forward-thinking application software engineering
- Proficient C/C++ design and coding skill
- Experience with software requirement and design
- At least one full software development cycle from concept to
- Familiar with software development process and software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to multitask and work effectively at all levels in
a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in medical device or other regulated
- Cybersecurity or Windows APIs experience preferred
- Experience with Qt Framework, .net framework, Python, or
- Experience with web, mobile, or cloud application
- Experience working with complex Electro-optical-mechanical
system software development
- LabVIEW development experience
- Knowledge and experience with design pattern and UML
- Experience with image processing, computer vision or machine
- This position is located in Milpitas, CA with up to 10%
Our company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
- Software Engineer-Mid (CPE) #13320104
San Francisco, CA
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
Mountain View, CA
- Automation Test Engineer
Mountain View, CA Login to save this search and get notified of
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Milpitas , Staff Engineer Software Development, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!