Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer
Company: SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer Full Time Technical Milpitas,
CA, US 27 days ago Requisition ID: 1177 SolarEdge is looking for a
strong developer to work on new power electronics product
development. You will work on developing new products firmware and
software from architecture to implementing to testing. Duties and
- Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware
- Board bring-up, debug, test, and code optimization.
- Implement control algorithms for power electronics
- Design and implement protocols for system communications of
existing and new products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (electrical,
- Write software specification and design documents.
- Generate and maintain accurate project schedules and timelines.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in EE/CE/CS, or the equivalent
- 2+ years of professional firmware/software development
- Experience with the embedded systems: compilers, debuggers,
- Ability for software integration and trouble shooting
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience developing device drivers using hardware interfaces:
ADC, GPIO, PWM, UART, SPI, etc.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers Beneficial
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M, TI C2000, STMicro processors
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Work with Software Requirements Specifications and Software
- Migrate application software from MATLAB/Simulink models to
- Windows application development in C#
- Experience with power electronics systems
Keywords: SolarEdge Technologies, Inc., Milpitas , Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!