Damco Solutions is a leading IT services, consulting and
outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and
customer value to its customers worldwide.
Damco offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to
help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their
competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven
capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive
experience across a broad range of industries and domains which
enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable
Damco has achieved many distinctions and milestones of
outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary
Job Description Hi Professional,
Hope you are doing great…
I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with
you and your network. Our client, is currently seeking a
Professional to join their organization.
I have included a complete job description below in case you or
someone you know might be interested in learning more.
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: 6+ months
• BS or MS with minimum 8 year experience in core Java,
• Extensive experience of OOPs Concepts, Abstract Classes and
Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections -
List , Map , Set
• Knowledge and hands-on experience on JVM and Memory
• Knowledge and hands-on experience on Design patterns like
Factory, Singleton, MVC, etc.
• Multithreading and Synchronization
• Hands on experience of Protocols like IP, HTTP, TCP,
• Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services - SOAP / Rest,
XML and JSON
• Knowledge of Unix based systems.
• Interact with open source communities and tools (mailing
lists, Bugzilla, forums, IRC, Git, Jira, etc.)
• Follow coding standards and code reviews.
• Experience as a member of a Scrum team.
• Demonstrate new features at the end of each sprint.
• Communicate with team members and lead to expose and solve
• Implement unit tests to ensure new and existing code are
• Debugging code and fixing defects.
• Utilizing defect tracking and communicating with validation
Thanks & Regards
+1 631-759-8044 Ext: 313 (O)
+1 347-826-3427 (F)
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.