Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing
end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies
globally. As a half a billion dollar IT company, Collabera's
client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and
Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading
mid-market clients to deliver successfully in an increasingly
With over 8200 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides
value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and
solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years,
Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry
• Collabera awarded Best Staffing Company to work for in 2012 by
SIA. (hyperlink here)
• Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and
• Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned
• Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service
• Collabera was ranked:
• 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
• 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
• 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
• 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
• 66th on FinTech 100
• 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and
provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional
excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its
employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days,
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan,
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
Job Description • The individual is responsible for executing
the various software development lifecycle (SDLC) activities.
• The individual will be responsible for design and development
of applications using python and xml.
• The individual is responsible for implementing and maintaining
software products ensuring the effectiveness of the quality
• She/he is responsible for developing test plans and test cases
for software components.
• She/he will be responsible for creating and maintaining
documentation for the artifacts created during the SDLC.
Qualifications Verifies mathematical calculations of scientific
Must understand and be able to interpret data and possess good
oral and written skills.
Must be computer literate, and detail/quality oriented. Will be
trained to perform validation and prepare protocols in one or more
of the following areas: facilities, utilities, equipment, computer,
cleaning or methods
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.