Company: Ayla Networks Inc.
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Ayla Networks is redefining the way brands, enterprises and
service providers can develop, monetize and support connected
products for the Internet of Things (IoT) in a way that's open,
scalable and economical. Ayla provides the industry's first Agile
IoT Platform, an end-to-end software fabric running across devices,
cloud, and apps to create secure connectivity, data analytics, and
feature-rich customer experiences. We are looking for an
exceptional DevOps leader to join the Ayla DevOps team. You will be
a key member of the team influencing the various services that
manage devices, users and data.--
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in an engineering culture that is customer focused
- Managing a highly scalable and reliable systems for millions of
devices and users
- Play a significant role and make an impact on the company's
- Lead India DevOps team & work with US peer to achieve diverse
objectives in replicable, scalable ways.
- Work with US region DevOps leader, direct planning of long and
short term infrastructure improvement projects & cost down
strategy, including design, budgeting, and implementation. Desired
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years industry experience supporting micro service
applications, PaaS, or cloud technologies.
- 3+ years of experience leading an operations team following
agile development processes. Stong leadership skills to convince
and push change across the organization
- 3+ years deploying and operating applications in the cloud:
AWS, GCE, Rackspace, OpenStack etc.; strong experience designing
and managing fault tolerant web platforms with high scale &
- 3+ years of experience in using any script (Ruby, Python or
Bash) to automate server operations
- 3+ years of experience with administration of the following
databases: MySQL, Cassandra, or other noSQL databases.
- 3+ years of experience in log collection and analysis,
performance monitoring/tuning. Proven experience using logging and
monitoring tools: New Relic, ELK, Nagios etc.
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles/tools integration.
Direct planning of long and short term infrastructure improvement
projects, including design, budgeting, and implementation.
- Able to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation. This position
will be part of a new, exciting and high growth industry. If you
are a driven Engineer with the applicable knowledge and experience,
please apply today! You have been redirected to a Ayla Networks job
Keywords: Ayla Networks Inc., Milpitas , DevOps leader, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!