Company: Preston Pipelines
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Job Code: 03-2021-PPA-004
Union: Admin/Non Union Employee
FT/PT Status: Regular Full Time
Coordinate and assist Project Managers and Project Engineers with
various project related administrative activities.
Tasks Include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and send preliminary notices on each project. Includes
requesting information from clients when not readily available,
updating prelien log, tracking notices, and saving completed
prelims in job folders.
- Process invoices through Timberscan software. Includes
researching, applying and updating commitments. Will be
communicating often with accounting departments to ensure invoices
are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Complete process of all lower tier agreements (subcontracts,
POs, work authorizations, etc.) Includes preparation and issuance
of agreements and supporting documents, tracking of all compliance
items and obtaining signatures. Proposed changes to be discussed
with PM/PE and then submitted to Contracts Administrator for
- Commitments - Initial entry of lower tier commitments, track
and update when necessary.
- Maintain detailed logs to track status of subcontracts, P.O.s,
Hauler Agreements, Insurance, Change Orders and other required
documents from each subcontractor and supplier. Request missing
documents when needed.
- Request updated insurance certificates for each subcontractor
and/or supplier when current certificates have expired (Includes
reviewing and requesting on a monthly basis).
- Soft file all subcontracts, P.O.'s, work orders /
authorizations and certificates of insurance for each project. File
Hard copies as required.
- Complete process of lower tier change orders (prepare and issue
COs, track, obtain signatures).
- Help PM and PE with EWO logs.
- When notified by accounting on Wednesday afternoons, pull
project cost information from various accounting systems and update
weekly forecasting sheets for PM processing and approval. Notify PM
of forecast readiness by Thursday mornings/afternoons On Mondays,
after PM completion (deadline is 1pm), enter all forecasts (changes
in costs and revenue) into overall spreadsheet and submit for
review. Research any discrepancies and review with PM.
- Generate job start-up folder electronically as directed by
PM/PE. Meet with team for instructions on what items to Help PM and
PE with other miscellaneous projects and needs associated with
project. Do whatever it takes.
- Apply for new business licenses as necessary. Complete process
from beginning to end (obtaining business license).
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to use Microsoft
Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word, Microsoft calendar, Adobe,
Bluebeam, Timberline/Timberscan Accounting program, and office
equipment. Must be able to work well independently as well as with
various departments and teams. Must have strong communication and
multitasking skills. Valid Driver's License is required.
Keywords: Preston Pipelines, Milpitas , Project Assistant, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!