Lead Data Architect
Company: Enquero Inc
Posted on: June 2, 2021
are the Gen-Next technology solution provider,
solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers
across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and
navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box solutions
continue to bridge the gap between ideas and
reality, delivering impact through connected data,
architecture and experience.
WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since
are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with
increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture
enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious
appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare
you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have
a life outside work as well.
Lead Data Scientist in Enquero’s Data
Analytics unit you will be leading a fast-paced team to
deliver industry contextual technology solutions for our Fortune
500 customers as per the customer requirements. You will leverage
your formal education in the relevant field and your professional
experience to apply professional concepts to work on targeted
problems and tasks. You will follow standard practices and
procedures applicable in your area of work to complete your
task/deliverable with high quality under limited
Your passion for
conceptualizing, designing, and building models and your ability to
ask the right questions, apply analytical skills, technical skills
and reliably complete your deliverable with high quality. Your
demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while continuing
to improve your knowledge and skills will define success for your
role. You will exercise independent judgement within defined
policies and procedures to determine appropriate action as well as
lead a small team to an outcome while being a role model for your
- Perform project
analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which
may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and
technical decisions for application and ensure high performance of
methods and procedures on new tasks, establishing these for the
assignment and coordinating activities with other employees while
leading a small team and demonstrating a good leadership within the
- Work in an agile
development environment and ensures process/policy compliance as
per organizations guidelines.
- Collaborate with
leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects,
technical leads and other developers, along with internal and
external customers, to understand requirements and develop needs
according to business requirements
- Supports code
deployments and configuration changes to production and
non-production systems, following established
- Be a thought
leader, understand the latest trends and capabilities to implement
modern and successful solutions
to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your
learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech
community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow,
meetups / conferences etc.
- Keep updated on
the latest technologies with technology trainings and
participate in organization level activities and events related to
learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects
- Bachelor’s/ Master's in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in design, development, and
deployment of large-scale, distributed, and cloud-deployed software
- Must have been part of minimum 2 end to end big data projects
and must have handled defined modules independently.
- Expert in SQL and good with data modelling for relational,
analytical and big data workloads.
- Advanced programming skills with Python, Scala or Java.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, & distributed
- Strong experience and deep understanding of Spark
- Expert in Hive.
- Hand on experience with one of the cloud technologies (AWS,
- Hands on experience with at least one NoSQL database (HBase,
Cassandra, MongoDB etc).
- Experience in working with both batch and streaming
- Knowledge of at least one ETL tool like Informatica, Apache
NiFi, Airflow, DataStage etc.
- Experience in working with Kafka or related messaging queue
- Hands on experience in writing shell scripts for automating
- Knowledge of building RESTful services would be an added
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Delivery focused and willingness to work in a fast-paced work
- Take initiative and be responsible for delivering complex
- Knowledge of building REST API end points for data
- Experience building self-service tools for analytics would be
- Knowledge of ELK stack would be a plus.
- Knowledge of implementing CI/CD on the pipelines is a
- Knowledge of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) will be
- Experience working with one of the popular Public Cloud based
platforms is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication is a must.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies and experience in working
with scrum teams.
This job description is intended
to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees
in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's
responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad
responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to
develop our products.
Enquero is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Enquero Inc, Milpitas , Lead Data Architect, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!