Tool Crib Attendant
Company: Precision Swiss Products
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for the purchasing and
receiving of all tooling and hardware, as well as maintaining all
aspects of tooling and hardware inventory and job kitting.
- Purchase all tooling through the job requirements in the E2 ERP
- Complete the job kitting for tools and hardware.
- Maintain the inventory of tooling and hardware, including:
performing physical inventories, cycle counts, allocating items to
jobs or to and from stock, placing left over items back into
inventory physically and through the ERP System etc.
- Fulfilling Job Requirements in the ERP System.
- Ensuring that the right tools and/or hardware are ordered and
arrive by the Job Requirements due date to ensure it will not cause
a delay in on-time delivery to the customer(s). If issues arise,
immediately add notes to the Dashboard and work closely with
operations, production, and scheduling teams to reach a solution
and provide the teams with status updates.
- Provide weekly expense reports to Upper Management for tooling
- Manage tool life including sorting and regrinding tools for
- Provide back up support to purchasing department including
driving and saw operating when needed
- Complete Vendor Returns when necessary
- 6S Participation
- Attend meetings as required
- Sign-up for and attend required trainings
- Assist with on-the-job trainings that may take place in this
department, including observations by colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
Strong computer skills for Excel, Word, and Outlook
Previous experience with an ERP system preferred
Intermediate math skills
Strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Good customer service skills
Team player attitude
Strong sense of urgency, and ability to work in a very fast-pace
environment with hard deadlines
Keywords: Precision Swiss Products, Milpitas , Tool Crib Attendant, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!