Public Relations Assistant
Company: Sterling Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We provide our clientele with the best service and guaranteed
results for their brands. With our growth and progression, we have
an open PR and communications role at our firm, and we're looking
for an individual we can invest in and become a superstar on our
team! There is a high demand for customer service oriented and
We're looking for dedicated talent to join our motivated team.
Comprising problem solvers and strategic thinkers; we work united
in the direction of common goals. We are committed to teamwork and
will help you to accomplish every goal you set.
Public Relations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Marketing
- Working with Marketing Manager and Manager of Sales Operations
to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and
regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the
company's brand, its products and services
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and refine
measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related
- 1-2 years media relations experience in an agency or corporate
setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
Keywords: Sterling Solutions, Inc., Milpitas , Public Relations Assistant, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!