Please click here to be redirected to the internal career
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will be based in Milpitas, CA
and will be responsible to process-engineering capabilities focused
on cost, quality and delivery improvements in order to support a
manufacturing organization. Responsible for the bring-up, upkeep
and improvement of key product lines.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Understand the manufacturing process, technologies, techniques
and the product
- Define, Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes
- Have the capability to independently or together with other
engineering stakeholders identify root causes of failures in the
- High level participation in daily production activities and
effective problem solving on daily issues
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process
- Develop, implement and take ownership of process control
- Trouble shoot process related issues.
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process
- Evaluate and select various engineered materials.
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Improve manufacturing techniques and through put.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that
will improve in-house capabilities and yields.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Review processing methods.
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new
process implementation and transfer.
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to
production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as
- Lead cost improvement/reduction programs.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)
- 2+ years of experience as Process or Manufacturing Engineer in
Electrical Manufacturing company
- Experience on SMT machines and PCBA
- Stencil design, Fixture design and DFM background
- Excel proficiency
- Agile experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- B.S. Industrial/Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechanical assembly skills
- Lean manufacturing experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are
based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on:
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex
provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with
a disability may participate in the selection process. Please
advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in
a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your
request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to
us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include
your contact details; information provided in online
questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and
information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be
provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use
your information for legitimate business purposes such as
responding to comments or queries or answering questions;
progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to
share web content with others or; where you represent one of our
customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship
with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in
accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data,
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org