Spanish Teacher (2021-2022 School Year)
Company: Spring Education Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Merryhill School is hiring for a full time Spanish teacher for
grades K-5 for our campus in Milpitas, CA
Our school builds the solid academic foundation students need
for future success. Classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers
who value open communication with parents. We provide a challenging
and robust curriculum, innovative instruction, and a vibrant school
community. Our students are academically successful and capable of
transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges. Our
teachers are proud to be part of our educational team because they
are supported by an innovative curriculum and receive ongoing
professional development from our education department. If you
value a career in an educational community of extraordinary
professionals, join ours!
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic middle
school teacher to join our team. If you have a passion for working
with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and
care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and
grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning
environments and activities that provide opportunities for students
to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum,
and use data to create, monitor and implement a personalized
learning plan for each student.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Integrate a high level of technology into instruction.
- Execute effective classroom management.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other
faculty and staff to promote rigorous learning opportunities, the
general well-being of the school, and collective / individual
interest of its staff and student body.
- Actively participate in professional development, practice
self-assessment, reflective practice and strive for continuous
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Education or equivalent required.
- Teacher credential as specified under state regulations
- Advanced degree in education or subject specific area
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with technology and
commitment to the unique role it plays in the education arena of
the 21st Century.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged
Keywords: Spring Education Group, Milpitas , Spanish Teacher (2021-2022 School Year), Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!