Senior IC Layout Mask Designer (Contractor)
Company: Omni Design Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Senior IC Layout Mask Designer (Contractor) Senior layout
designer (Contractor) will be responsible for layout of high
performance analog cores such as analog-to-digital converters,
digital-to-analog converters, PLL, transceivers, etc.
Responsibilities include leading IC layout of cutting edge high
performance, high speed CMOS integrated circuits in foundry CMOS
process nodes in 7nm, 16nm, 28nm, 40nm and 65nm following best
practices from the industry. Job located at Omni's Milpitas, CA
office. Job requirements include the following qualifications.
- Thorough knowledge of industry standard EDA tools from Cadence,
Mentor and Synopsys.
- Must be able to set up LVS, DRC, ERC environments and debug
verification issues using Cadence and Mentor tools.
- Experience with layout of high performance analog blocks such
as analog to digital converters, references, digital to analog
converters, PLL etc. desired.
- Experience with floor planning, block level routing and top
level chip assembly.
- Knowledge of high performance analog layout techniques such as
common centroid layout, shielding, use of dummy devices, thermal
aware layout with consideration for electromigration.
- Demonstrated experience with analog layout for silicon chips in
- Experience with FinFET process nodes preferred
- Experience working with distributed design teams a plus.
- Knowledge of skill code an layout automation a plus.
- Self starter with the ability to define and adhere to a
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication
- 10+ years experience in high performance analog layout in
advanced CMOS process.
Keywords: Omni Design Technologies, Inc., Milpitas , Senior IC Layout Mask Designer (Contractor), Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!